Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Happy Birthday To Tyler- Happy Birthday To YOU!!!


Happy Birthday Tyler!!!


Tyler and I have had some pretty fantastic and some pretty crazy times. From the beginning of our marriage we were going to school and working part time- living the good life of poor college students and it couldn't have been better. I could laugh, smile, and cry as I look back at our memories and everything that we've been through together. During the good times and even through the trials, I am grateful to say that we have grown stronger. I have looked to him as an anchor. He is so steady, and he works hard at everything that he does. He has a consistent positive attitude, and continually makes me smile. His excitement for life and for our future is contagious. His faith in God and in the gospel of Jesus Christ is an incredible example to me.
Happy birthday Tyler!

Tyler's request for his birthday was that I not spend money on him. So- I decided that a picnic should suffice. We went to the Arrington Vineyards in Franklin thanks to the request of a friend. It was so beautiful there. I was grateful that we could spend time together and enjoy the simple things of life.



No comments:

Post a Comment